Salisbury Personal Injury Attorney
Helping People Who Have Been Hurt or Lost Loved Ones
Hearne & Bailey has more than 25 years of experience helping clients pursue compensation for serious injuries caused by someone’s negligence. Our efforts have supported clients who suffered traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, severe burns, and other serious injuries.
We can help if a life-altering event like any of the following has caused an injury:
- Car accident - We assist with personal injury lawsuits involving hit & runs, drunk driving, student drivers, and more
- Truck accident - Our attorneys will thoroughly evaluate all aspects of your accident to verify negligence in your trucking accident case
- Motorcycle accident - This type of accident can lead to severe and catastrophic injuries, and we can help you recover the compensation you need
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents - We can help you file a personal injury claim if you were struck by a vehicle
- Slip and fall - Also known as premises liability, we can help you pursue compensation for property injuries
- Dog bite - We help with injury cases related to aggressive dog bites, helping you hold negligent owners accountable
- Medical malpractice - If the negligence of a medical professional caused you injury, we can help you recover the compensation you deserve
- Brain Injuries - Our law firm assists clients with traumatic brain injuries as a result of another's negligent acts
- Back & Spine Injuries - An motor vehicle accident or fall can lead to life changing back or spine injuries, and we can work with you to pursue your claim
We may be able to assist you with a type of injury you don’t see listed above. Please reach out to us for more information on how we can help you.
Our attorneys in Salisbury can also assist the loved ones of those killed as a result of someone’s wrongful acts. By filing a wrongful death lawsuit against responsible parties, we can help you hold them accountable.
What Can a Personal Injury Attorney Do for Me?
The primary reason people pursue a personal injury claim is to recover financial assets lost as a result of their accident. In most cases, people seek financial compensation from the responsible parties to afford medical bills directly related to the accident.
Other monetary losses that can be recovered by seeking compensatory damages include:
- Costs of living with a disability
- Lost wages
- Repair or replacement of property
- Medical expenses
- Funeral expenses
In some cases, an attorney can help plaintiffs fight for non-monetary losses for pain and suffering. You may also be able to pursue punitive damages in egregious cases.